The ultimate Adventure of Sr Lanka - 20 Days
Per person on double sharing basisRequest a Quote Detailed Itinerary
|Peak period supplement
|Off Peak period supplement
- Binnacle Negombo
- Orchard Habarana
- Knuckles hikers camp
- Camping site
- Home stay – Ficus canopy tree house
- Villa Lemon court
- Misty Mountain Lodge
- Waterfall guest house
- Slightly Chilled
- Upper Glencairne Bungalow
- River Garden hotel
- Private Organic house
- Weligama 22
- Amor Villa
- Cycling to Sigiriya
- Sigiriya Rock fortress
- Hiking to Knuckles mountain range
- Visit of Indegenous Veddha village
- Swimming in a waterfall
- Cooking experience with a local family
- Exploring the country side of Kandy with a lady guide
- Sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya
- Trekking to Horton plains national park
- Trekking from Ohiya to Haputhale
- Hike to Ella rock
- Scenic train journey
- Hike to Adam’s peak
- Cycling from Nallathanniya to Dickoya
- Cycling from Dickoya to Belihuloya
- Cycling from Belihuloya to Udawalawe
- Jeep safari at the Udawalawe national park
- Cycling from Udawalawe to Mirissa
- Unesco world heritage city of Galle and the Dutch fort
- DBL/TWIN/TRPL sharing hotel accommodation with meals on BB basis (Breakfast only)
- FB basis from lunch on day 4 to breakfast on day 6
- FB basis from lunch on day 9 to lunch on day 10
- Lunches on days 7, 14, 15, 16, 17 & 18
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicle, with an English speaking chauffer as specified in the itinerary
- Services of a cycling guide, refreshments and water for all cycling expeditions
- Services of a trekker, hiking/trekking guide for all hiking and trekking expeditions
- Train ride from Ella to Hatton. (1st or 2nd class- reserved seats)
- Jeep hire and entrance fees for Udawalawe jeep safari
- 2 Bottles of water per person per day
- Tips for chauffer
- Lunch and dinner or any other meals not included in the program
- Early check in and Late Checkout (Standard check in time is 1400 hrs and check out time is 1200 hrs)
- Personal Expenses such as laundry, liquor, drinks etc
- Perahera supplement (Kandy hotel only)
- Compulsory Christmas and New Year Gala dinner supplements
- Visa fees
- Up to 7 days after our confirmation : No cancellation fee
- Up to 22 days before arrival : 10% cancellation fee from the net package cost
- 21 ~ 08 days before arrival : 75% cancellation fee from the net package cost
- 07 ~ 0 days before arrival : 100% cancellation fee from the net package cost
- Children up to 2.99 years : Free in the same bedding configuration with the parents
- Children from 3 – 11.99 years: 50% charge if they use the existing bedding in the same room with the parents
- Children from 3 – 11.99 years: 85% charge if they use an extra bed in the same room with the parents
- Children above 12 years will be considered as an adult
Day 01 - Negombo
- Arrival in Sri Lanka. Transfer to Negombo. Evening at leisure to relax and rest. Stay in a small homely hotel.
Day 02 - Habarana
- Transfer to Habarana. Afternoon at leisure. Stay in a small guest house.
Day 03 - Habarana
- Morning enjoy a guided cycling journey to the villages in Sigiriya through the forests and paddy fields to witness the local lifestyle and to interact with the villagers. Climb the 5th century Sigiriya rock fortress. Stay in a small guest house.
Day 04 - Knuckles
- Early morning transfer to the Knuckles mountain range. Commence your trek through the spice gardens, vegetable & rice fields and tea plantations. The total trek is approximately 16 kms and at the end of the trail you will have the opportunity to have a swim at the base of a nice waterfall. On your way back you will be able to do some bird watching. Stay in a mobile tented camp in the mountain range.
Day 05 - Knuckles
- After breakfast, you will be continuing your trek through the rice fields, tea plantations, pine forests and the villages. This trek is approximately 18 kms and you will be able to explore the village life and to do some bird watching. Thereafter transfer to the Veddha village. Enjoy a camp out with a traditional meal with the Veddhas with a bon fire.
Day 06 - Kandy
- Morning experience the Veddha’s way of life. Witness traditional Veddha dance and a demonstration of traditional hunting methods. Have 1 ½ hours drive to do a short trek to a waterfall. You will have the opportunity have a nice swim in the waterfall. Enjoy a village lunch and then transfer to Kandy. Stay in a small home stay.
Day 07 - Kandy
- Join with a local family to explore the markets of Kandy and cook a local meal with a local family. Enjoy your home cooked lunch with the family. Afternoon set on a cultural walk to the countryside of Kandy with a local lady guide. Stay in a small homestay.
Day 08 - Nuwara Eliya
- Transfer to Nuwara Eliya. Free time for personal discovery of the city of Nuwara Eliya. Stay in a small cozy hotel.
Day 09 - Horton plains
- Transfer to Horton plains. Commence your trek inside the national park to see the worlds end and the picturesque Bakers falls. This trek is approximately 4 hours in duration. Come out of the national park and commence another trek through remote tea estates and forests to Ohiya. Picnic lunch will be served. You will witness the best sceneries of the hill country whilst on this trek. Stay in a simple lodge.
Day 10 - Ella
- Morning, start your trek towards Haputhale through the remote tea estates, forests, estate villages and rail roads. You will have the opportunity to interact with the villages and witness tea plucking ladies on their job. Thereafter transfer from Haputhale to Ella. Stay in a small guest house.
Day 11 - Ella
- Morning, set on a hike to Ella rock. You will be trekking through the country side, tea plantations and rail roads. Enjoy the lovely view from the mountain top. Evening at leisure for personal discovery of the town of Ella. Stay in a small guest house.
Day 12 - Adam's Peak
- Morning, board a local train and enjoy a scenic train ride through the lush green tea plantations and the misty mountains from Ella to Hatton. Transfer to Nallathanniya. Evening at leisure. Stay in a small guest house.
Day 13 - Adam's Peak
- Early morning around 2 am set on a hike to Adam’s peak. View the lovely scenery of the sunrise from the mountain top. Descend down through the tea estates and the woods for breakfast. Afternoon at leisure to rest and relax. Stay in a small guest house.
Day 14 - Adam's Peak
- Begin a cycling journey from the foothills of the Adam’s peak to Dickoya. You will be going through the pine tree woods and forest patches. Distance of the ride will be approximately 24 Kms. Lunch , refreshments and water will be provided . Stay in a colonial bungalow surrounded by tea estates.
Day 15 - Belihuloya
- Morning, resume your cycling journey to Belihuloya where you will going through forest patches. You will be cycling for around 25 Kms. If you are fit enough or want to cycle more you can continue the journey cycling or else you can complete the rest of the journey in the backup vehicle. Lunch , refreshments and water will be provided. Stay in a simple small hotel.
Day 16 - Udawalawe
- Morning, resume your cycling journey to Udawalawe. You will be cycling for around 25 Kms. If you are fit enough or want to cycle more you can continue the journey cycling or else you can complete the rest of the journey in the backup vehicle. Lunch , refreshments and water will be provided. Afternoon enjoy an exclusive jeep safari to the Udawalawe national park to witness the majestic Asian elephants and other wild animals roaming freely in the park. Stay in a small private hotel.
Day 17 - Mirissa
- Resume your cycling journey to Mirissa. You will be cycling for around 25 Kms. If you are fit enough or want to cycle more you can continue the journey cycling or else you can complete the rest of the journey in the backup vehicle. Lunch , refreshments and water will be provided. Evening at leisure to relax by the beach. Stay in a small boutique hotel by the beach.
Day 18 - Galle
- Resume you final leg of the cycling journey to Galle. Distance of this ride is approximately 28 Kms. Visit the Galle fort and the surrounding areas. Afternoon at leisure by the beach. Stay in a small hotel by the beach.
Day 19 - Unawatuna
- Full day at leisure to relax and unwind by the beach or the poolside of the hotel. Stay in a small hotel by the beach.
Day 20 - Departure
- Your exciting adventurous holiday comes to an end. Hope to see you soon with yet another memorable adventure in our paradise island.